FANCY FOOD SHOW 2017
JUNE 25, 2017 - JUNE 27, 2017
The Summer Fancy Food Show is the largest specialty food industry trade event in North America and the premier showcase for industry innovation. 2017 will feature more exciting new events, programs, and exhibitors than ever before. And Austria will exhibit, too!
After highly successful group exhibitions in previous years, Austria will once again present some of its culinary highlights at this year's Fancy Food Show New York, June 25 - 27. Let your palate be tempted by fancy food and beverages from Austria!
Austria has long been renowned as a first-class source of organic food, gourmet food items, exquisite wines and non-alcoholic beverages. This year’s Fancy Food Show will feature, among others, delicious Austrian cheese, specialty beer and wine, various chocolates, popcorn, birch water, pumpkinseed oil and innovative packaging solutions.
Advantage Austria, the official trade promotion service in Austria, promotes Austrian specialty food and wine with offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington, DC and Atlanta. If you want to learn more about Austria’s food and beverage industry, our culinary traditions, manufacturers, and products stop by for a cup of traditional Viennese coffee at our Austrian Pavilion on Level 3, Booth 2227 and talk to our exhibitors.
What and who to expect this year:
- AMA supporting Berglandmilch, Privatkäserei Rupp, Käsehaus der Sulzberger Käserebellen, Bergkäserei Zillertal, Die Käsemacher, Woerle
- GrunerVeltliner: Weingut Hellmer
- Chocolate from Austria: zotter Schokoladen Manufaktur, Gunz
- Popcorn in many different flavors: Popcorner
- Best beer ever: Privatbrauerei Egger
- Austrian PumpkinseedOil from FF Engineering
- Healthy & good Birchwater from Belorganic
- The best food also needs the best packaging: JomaPackaging
- And you always need someone in charge of logistics: cargo-partner
Stop by at the Advantage Austria booth 2227 (level 3), have a cup of Viennese coffee and... get a taste of Austria!
More information under: